The following activities were undertaken by Kalyanmayee , NER, during the year 2011.
- Lucky Coupon Draw: A Lucky Coupon Draw was organized by the Kalyanmayee, Guwahati on 17.09.2011. A total amount of Rs. 52, 000/- was received by selling the lottery tickets. An amount of Rs. 29, 000/- was incurred for purchasing the lottery gifts. There were altogether 13 prizes including the consolation prizes which were awarded to the lucky winners. The programme was a great success.
- Art of Living: A spiritual programme in collaboration with “Art of Living” a spiritual organization of Shri Shri Ravi Shankar was organized by Kalyanmayee from 3rd November from to 8th November, 2011 at AAI Sports Club, AAI, Guwahati. A total 21 people consisting AAI employees and also outside people participated in the said programme. All the participants expressed great satisfaction over the benefit of such spiritual programme.
- Garbage disposal: An initiative was undertaken by the Kalyanmayee, Guwahati to properly dispose the garbage and waste of daily uses of every residential quarter of AAI Colony of Guwahati Airport. Accordingly, two well were dug behind each residential quarter. One for dumping polythine garbage and other for dumping the organic garbage. The motto was to motivate and create awareness among the residents regarding the benefit of organic garbage and harmful effect of non-organic waste. The residents have also responded positively to this efforts.
- CSR Project: Kalyanmayee, Guwahati has already initiated the action for renovation of a school building in AAI Colony, Guwahati which is in very bad condition such as seepage of water from roof during rain, broken window & doors, decayed plaster and paints on the walls. We have also decided to provide the necessary new furniture for teachers and students. In future we shall take care of the basic needs of teachers and students for running the school smoothly and also maintaining the school building. In this regard, CHQ approval is awaited.
- Voluntary donation of cloths, Utensil etc. : Kalyanmayee, Guwahati has undertaken a unique activities to collect surplus and unused clothes, home appliances, utensils etc., from the AAI employees of Guwahati Airport. The collected items in turn will be donated to Parijat Academy, Pamohi, Garchuk, Guwahati a charitable trust, which is running a school and also an asylum for the helpless children & old age people. It has also been requested to the donar to donate the items in neat and clean manner as it will be used by the other people who are really in need. After collecting the items, the same will be deposited to the Academy shortly.
- Sponsorship of children: Kalyanmayee, Dimapur unit is sponsoring 2 Children and bearing all the expenditure towards their education.
Committee for Prevention and Redressal of Grievances relating to sexual harassment at the workplace:
|Name||Designation||Position in SH committee||Mobile no.||Email-id|
|1.||Ms. Manjari D.Dhar Sr. Manager (ATC)||Chairpersonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2.||Sh. Vishnu sharan DGM(P&A)||Memberemail@example.com|
|3.||Sh. Rajkumar Khanagwal AGM(Law)||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4.||Ms. Shalini Daimari Asstt. (O)||Memberemail@example.com|