|Shr J.K.GOEL||GM(HR) & Coordinator|
|Shri Prabir Chaudhury||AGM(F&A) & Treasurer|
Activities of Kalyanmayee Kolkata during 2011
- Under the chairmanship of President Kalyanmayee, Kolkata, Smt. Nirupma Sharma, the Kalyanmayee Kolkata is running smoothly. The following activities had taken place during the year 2011:-
- During the Fire Safety Week, a Sit and Draw competition was held under the supervision of Kalyanmayee for the children of AAI employees.
- On the occasion of Independence Day celebration on 15.08.2011, a cultural programme was also organized by Kalyanmayee.
- Painting competition was held in the month of November, 2011, as per the instructions given by All India President of Kalyanmayee, Smt. Archana Agrawal, where Kolkata has won six prizes out of fifteen. Prize Distribution ceremony was held on 19.01.2012 in Office of Airport Director in which RED (ER), President, Kalyanmayee and Executives and all HoDs were present and the winners were awarded with the cash awards.
- Republic Day was also celebrated by AAI Kalyanmayee in AAI Residential colony and a cultural programme was performed by the Kalyanmayee members and children of AAI staff.
- A free Yoga camp was organized by Kalyanmayee for Ladies, Children, and Gents employees of AAI in the month of November, 2011.
COMPLAINT COMMITTEE : RHQ(ER) & NSCBI AIRPORT, KOLKATA
|Name||Designation||Complain Committee Designation||Mob. No.||E.Mail ID|
|Mrs. Purbita Thakur Sinha||Jt. G.M. (ATC)||Chairpersonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. B. Dutta Gupta||A.G.M. (Comm.)||Memberemail@example.com|
|Mrs. Tanima Dutta||Manager (Airport)||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs. Chaitali Das||Manager (LM)||Memberemail@example.com|
|Mr. Vivek K. Sharma||Jr. Executive (HR)||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs. Aparna Singha||Sr. Supdt. (HR)|